Book a Room
Instant Confirmation &
Pay On Arrival!
Bushmills Bed & Breakfast
Valley View is a beautiful 4 star bushmills bed and breakfast country house set in the breathtaking Northern Irish Countryside. This Bushmills Bed and Breakfast provides an authentic taste of Northern Ireland and most importantly is convenient to all the local attractions such as Bushmills Distillery, Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge. There are also several prominent golf courses convenient to Valley View Bed and Breakfast such as the famous Royal Portrush Golf Course which is only 8 miles away.
Each bedroom is en-suite, spacious and tastefully decorated with all the facilities needed to make your stay exceptional, including Wi-Fi, tea/coffee facilities, clock radio, TV and small fridge. Valley View is a family run Bushmills Bed and Breakfast with a warm, friendly atmosphere. Upon arrival you are welcomed with tea, home-made bread and jam between 2 – 6 pm. Valerie and her family have a wide knowledge and love of the local area and have all the information you require for the best sight-seeing, walking, golfing and cycling to make your holiday unforgettable.
Bushmills Bed & Breakfast at Valley View offers the following:
- Family friendly atmosphere.
- We have a wealth of local knowledge, places to visit and things to see as well as suggestions of places to eat and beautiful walks on the coastline.
- Close to Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Dunluce Castle and many beautiful beaches.
- Spacious rooms decorated to a very high standard and many with king size beds.
- 5 ground floor rooms available.
- Many rooms decorated with Laura Ashley bedding and furniture.
- En-suite rooms, fresh towels daily, shampoo, shower gel and conditioner provided.
- TV, tea/coffee facilities, hair-dryers and fridges in the bedrooms.
- Free Wi Fi.
- An extensive selection on the breakfast menu.
- Home-made bread, scones, pancakes, jam and marmalade.
- Credit cards accepted (with 3% charge) debit card (no charge), vouchers, cheque and cash with no charge.
- Arrival is usually between 2-6 pm (however, earlier and later arrival can be arranged with Valerie).
- Tea and home baking on arrival between 3-6 pm.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Children welcome at a reduced rate when sharing with 2 adults.
- No smoking accommodation.
- Safe parking.
- Local restaurants - We give advice on places to eat (we are not within walking distance of any restaurant but we can arrange a taxi for you if you wish to have a drink).
- Arrive as strangers leave as friends.